Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Wednesday Ramble

I realize I usually only post about TV shows or books. So I thought I'd make a post about what's been going on. Actually not much going on. I'm taking a Pilates class at the community center and it's a lot of fun and I really like it. The instructor is a lot of fun. I've been reading, but I think I've really slowed down since last month. I've been working on some crocheting projects, I'll get some pictures up soon. I'm making a princess doll and frog for O's birthday, which is less than a month away. Also Dan's school is having some competition and I'm making mittens for the prize. Also I'm going to make Link (as in from Zelda) for X's birthday, which is in June. I know it seems like a lot of time for me to get that done but I crochet slow. I also have some sewing projects waiting for me. So overall I'm busy. Not to mention all the scrapbook projects I need to do. I did get a new game for my DS. I got Professor Layton and the Curious Village and that's a lot of fun. It's just a bunch of puzzles you play. Oh and I usually don't read fan fiction but there is a Twilight one I LOVE. It's called Wide Awake but it's not done yet. It's really good! Valentine's Day is this weekend but we don't really celebrate so we're just going to relax at home. I am planning to bake some cookies for daycare to bring on Friday and I have to get all the kid's Valentine's ready. I also had the kids make some valentine's to send out to family. That's something I probably should have gotten in the mail today. I definitely have to get that out tomorrow.

No comments:

Book Review: Overbite - Meg Cabot

Overbite - Meg Cabot Meena Harper has a special gift, but i's only now that anyone's ever appreciated it.  The Palatine Guard--...