Monday, February 23, 2009

Too Many Books, Too Little Time

Do you ever want more time in your day? I do, but it's mostly so I can read books. There are so many books out there that I want to read. I want to take a whole week off of work and read, scrapbook and crochet! Too many things to do. I'm currently reading The Time Traveler's Wife, which is a very good book. I actually think I mentioned it last post I did. I'm still reading it, it's over 500 pages and I'm about halfway through it. At the library waiting for me is the 8th Southern Vampire book, From Dead to Worse. That I think is a little less that 300 pages, which is nothing. After I'm done reading that one I have to wait until May when the 9th book comes out. Also my sister-in-law was telling me to watch Legend of the Seeker, and I found out that it's based on The Sword of Truth Series by Terry Goodkind, which was already on my list of books to read. So I watched the first episode and I LOVE it! But I want to read the books, which the first one is a little over 500 pages. So I just requested that book to read. So I am itching to sit down and finish The Time Traveler's Wife and then I must read From Dead to Worse so I can read Wizard's First Rule. Oh and for crochet projects I have to finish O's frog by her birthday, which is only a couple of week's away. Then I decided to make myself a scarf and a purse with this super cool yarn I got at Michael's. Plus I have several scrapbook projects I want to do. So I will leave you with this to ponder.

Did you ever have the feeling there's a zamp in the lamp? Or a nink in the sink? Or a woset in the closet? Sometimes I am quite certain there's a jurtain in the curtain. and when I hear a tock, I know a zlock's behind the clock.

You've got to love Dr. Seuss!!

No comments:

Book Review: Overbite - Meg Cabot

Overbite - Meg Cabot Meena Harper has a special gift, but i's only now that anyone's ever appreciated it.  The Palatine Guard--...