Wednesday, February 25, 2009

I did it

In my attempt to start reading Wizard's First Rule (Sword of Truth Series by Terry Goodkind), I have read two books in a little over a week. Crazy huh? I read The Time Traveler's Wife, which I finished Monday. So then I dropped it off at the library on Monday and picked up From Dead to Worse and I just finished that today. So I am once again stopping at the library to drop off that book and pick up Wizard's First Rule. Not to mention The Time Traveler's Wife was a little over 500 pages and From Dead to Worse is about 375 pages. Wizard's First Rule is about 500 pages. I've head that the series is really good so I'm excited to be reading it. So now I'm off to the library!

No comments:

Book Review: Overbite - Meg Cabot

Overbite - Meg Cabot Meena Harper has a special gift, but i's only now that anyone's ever appreciated it.  The Palatine Guard--...