Monday, March 02, 2009

Birthday Weekend

I had a nice and busy weekend.

Friday at lunch I went to Applebee's with some friends. Once of my friends got me a homemade necklace, which I wore on Saturday. The other got me a punch to use with scrapbooking. Friday night my in-laws and dad came over. The in-laws brought some Chinese food and cake for me. I love Chinese food, especially Lui's Chow Mein. In-laws got me an arbor to put in my garden. My dad got me some money.

Then Saturday Dan and the kids gave me their gift. I got an MP3 player, it's 4GB so I can fit tons of songs on it and it has a display. I had an ipod Shuffle, like the first ones that came out that were long and skinny and it is nowhere near 1GB and I couldn't fit many CDs on it. I also got Hoobastank's newest CD For(n)ever and it's really good. Then Saturday night we went bowling. It's also Dan's grandpa's birthday so mother-in-law had a bowling party. I got Eragon & Eldest and also Ocean's Twelve and Ocean's Thirteen and more money.

Sunday we decided to go to IKEA and MOA. We also went to Target and I got Evanescence Fallen CD, which is now on my MP3 player. I still have some money and I'm not sure what I'll buy. I'm saving some to buy Twilight DVD when it comes out on the 21st.

No comments:

Book Review: Overbite - Meg Cabot

Overbite - Meg Cabot Meena Harper has a special gift, but i's only now that anyone's ever appreciated it.  The Palatine Guard--...