Monday, March 23, 2009

Argh!

I had a good weekend overall.

Friday night Dan chaperoned a dance at his school so it was just me and the kids. We went to the grocery store (Cub Foods) and the kids each got their free apple. They were very excited about it. I let them watch X's favorite movie, Surf's Up. After they went to bed I watched The Princess Diaries 2, which is a cute movie.

Saturday morning I insisted on going to Target so I could pick up my 3-disc edition of Twilight. They had tons of movies left and I got there around 10am. I decided to start jogging on weekends so I went for a jog while the kids napped. Then we dropped the kids off at ILs so we could go out for dinner. We went to Thistles, which we had never been to and it was pretty good.

Sunday we went to Fleet Farm in the morning. Our rabbit, Rascal is going to be 13 years old this year and he needs a new cage. We've been holding off on buying him one because we thought he would die. Well he has proved us wrong and he's still alive and healthy. So we are buying him a new cage, which they were out of at Fleet Farm! So I have to try to go to the one by my work. The rest of the day we just stayed home, did laundry and I got caught up on shows online (Legend of the Seeker, Grey's Anatomy & Supernatural) while the kids napped. We watched Twilight last night and it was even better than when I saw it in the theater. Dan thought it was okay.

One thing that I hated about this weekend was I found out how much I hate iTunes. My Twilight DVD came with a free iTunes download. So I thought I could download and put it on my MP3 player. Dan thought I could convert the iTunes file so I can play it on my Sansa MP3 player. Nope, iTunes sucks and wouldn't let me convert. I downloaded the Sansa file converter software and it said it couldn't convert it. Anyone know of a way I could convert an iTunes file to play on my MP3 player? So I hate iTunes and apple because they make it impossible to view or listen to any file on iTunes format on any other type of device.

No comments:

Book Review: Overbite - Meg Cabot

Overbite - Meg Cabot Meena Harper has a special gift, but i's only now that anyone's ever appreciated it.  The Palatine Guard--...