Wednesday, January 28, 2009

My favorite

People who have known me for a while know that seahorses are my favorite animal. But actually I have another favorite animal, the polar bear. Every time I go to Como Zoo I look forward to seeing the polar bears. I don't know what it is about them but they are so cute! They are really cool looking. Their paws are humongous and their fur pretty much repels water. I went to the zoo in Duluth and they also have a polar bear. He was playing catch with a big red ball. Here are some pictures I had from Como Zoo. Now you can see what a magnificent creature polar bears are.


So what is your favorite animal?

No comments:

Book Review: Overbite - Meg Cabot

Overbite - Meg Cabot Meena Harper has a special gift, but i's only now that anyone's ever appreciated it.  The Palatine Guard--...