Monday, January 26, 2009

It's Monday :(

My weekend was good. Friday I went to my employee party. We got home around 11pm. The kids spent the night at in-laws. Saturday morning I went grocery shopping and then we went to pick the kids up. O really wanted to come home, while X was perfectly happy staying at grandma & grandpa's. Then Saturday night my dad came over for dinner and we watched The Mummy with him. Yesterday we went to Lowe's and I got a big palm tree for my house. I have to repot it because the pot it's in is too small. The palm is about as tall as me if not taller. Other than that I didn't do much. I watched Someone Like You on Hulu. I love that website! I can watch cheesy movies that Dan will never watch with me. Then I made pizza for dinner. Now it's back to work, although I haven't done too much of that. Heroes, Chuck and Medium start a week from tonight.

No comments:

Book Review: Overbite - Meg Cabot

Overbite - Meg Cabot Meena Harper has a special gift, but i's only now that anyone's ever appreciated it.  The Palatine Guard--...