Tuesday, January 20, 2009

First Time

First I'd like to thank everyone for the kind words about my grandma. I'm doing a lot better with it today.

I was going to post about my weekend (the good things) but I was too upset yesterday. We went sledding on Sunday. First time every for me, X and O. We went to park near Dan's parent's house, I can't remember the name of it. Anyhow we stayed for about an hour. We only have two sleds, a saucer sled and a long torpedo sled. We took turn going down with the kids. X when down by himself once but he kind of flipped of when he stopped and he didn't want to do it by himself. We played at the playground for a little bit and then did more sledding. By the time we were done it was lunch time. The kids had so much fun that they were crying when we left. Hopefully we get a chance to go again.

No comments:

Book Review: Overbite - Meg Cabot

Overbite - Meg Cabot Meena Harper has a special gift, but i's only now that anyone's ever appreciated it.  The Palatine Guard--...