Thursday, October 15, 2009

Recovery

I had three wisdom teeth pulled yesterday morning. It took about 40 minutes and I was awake the whole time. I had some nitrous oxide (laughing gas) and they numbed my gums up a lot. I had headphones on and it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I got home a little after ten and just sat on my chair and watched Season 4 of Supernatural. Once the Novocaine wore off I wasn't in too much pain. I was prescribed vicotin, but decided not to fill it. I didn't want want such a strong medication so I just stuck to ibuprofen. Today I'm doing fine and I can finally brush my teeth. But I'm still chipmunk cheeked.

No comments:

Book Review: Overbite - Meg Cabot

Overbite - Meg Cabot Meena Harper has a special gift, but i's only now that anyone's ever appreciated it.  The Palatine Guard--...