Monday, October 26, 2009

:)

My teeth (or lack of) is healing. I went to the dentist last week and he said it was healing. I have three holes in my mouth (which I think is totally weird) that I have to clean with a little syringe thing after every meal. It is so gross how much food goes in there. I hope the holes close up soon.

Tonight is Heroes, but I'm recording it since Dan has a meeting at school tonight. Hopefully he gets home in time to watch it. It's actually better to watch it recorded after the kids go to bed because then I can watch it uninterrupted.

I'm thinking of watching that new show V that is starting next Tuesday on ABC. Looks kind of interesting, here is what it says the show is about:

The world has its first encounter with an alien race. Calling themselves the Visitors and promoting an agenda of peace, they seem to be friendly, but their congeniality may be a cover for a more malevolent agenda. FBI Counterterrorism Agent Erica Evans (Elizabeth Mitchell) discovers a secret about the Vs that threatens the lives of everyone around her, including her teenage son, who sees the aliens as a sign of hope. Meanwhile, Father Jack (Joel Gretsch), already questioning his faith when the Visitors arrived, seeks answers outside his church and finds other dissidents who believe the Vs are not who or what they claim to be. The new ABC series is billed as a ``re-imagining'' of the 1980s miniseries by the same name.

Sounds interesting right?

No comments:

Book Review: Overbite - Meg Cabot

Overbite - Meg Cabot Meena Harper has a special gift, but i's only now that anyone's ever appreciated it.  The Palatine Guard--...