Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy Holidays

I meant to post before Christmas and then I meant to post after Christmas. I was lazy/busy to do it until now. I hope everyone had a great Christmas. We had a busy Christmas! I worked Christmas Eve and then we went to Dan's grandparents house that night. The kids got presents, which they wanted opened right away. Then Christmas morning we opened our presents. I got Kirby for my DS!! I also got Twilight, New Moon and Tales of Beddle the Bard. I got Dan Star Wars the Force Unleashed game for Wii. He really likes it. In that game you are an apprentice to Darth Vader and man is that evil! X got 3 hot wheels tracks, a lightning McQueen scooter, a lightning McQueen bouncy ball and a couple of leapster games. O got about 6 My Little Ponies. That's from 3 different people! Oddly enough she didn't get any duplicates. We got her a Clipo table and a doll. She also got another doll with a stroller, pack n play and high chair. Needless to say our children do not need more toys. The weekend was good too, Sunday was Dan's birthday. I got him Guitar Hero Aerosmith for Wii, a cordless drill and Tropic Thunder. Tonight we're having a family New Year's Party. I'm working today but luckily I get Thursday and Friday off. I hope everyone has a great New Years!

This was on our Christmas Card:

Downtown Macy's:

X on Christmas Morning:

O on Christmas morning:

No comments:

Book Review: Overbite - Meg Cabot

Overbite - Meg Cabot Meena Harper has a special gift, but i's only now that anyone's ever appreciated it.  The Palatine Guard--...