Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Hopefully people are able to view my blog now. If you're still having trouble try Firefox.

This coming weekend I have a 3 day weekend. We might go to Mankato for the day. I want to visit the campus and see how much is changed. Maybe I'll stop in and say hi to a couple of proffesors if they're there. There's a few other things to do around town too. Saturday we're going to brother-in-law's house for a 4th of July party. I'm not sure what we'll be doing for fireworks or if we'll even go. The kids haven't gone because it's so late for them. O gets pretty cranky when she's sleep deprived.

I do hope to get a bunch of my book read. I'm reading the fifth book in the Vampire Diaries Series by L J Smith. The new book is called The Return: Nightfall. I'm only about 100 pages in and it's about 500 pages. There will be a TV show on the CW based on the book series. Check it out on IMDB. I'm planning to watch the show this fall.

No comments:

Book Review: Overbite - Meg Cabot

Overbite - Meg Cabot Meena Harper has a special gift, but i's only now that anyone's ever appreciated it.  The Palatine Guard--...