Thursday, June 02, 2011

Score!

I was looking for a gift for Dan for Father's Day and so I was looking at Amazon.  Of course I wanted free shipping and I looked to see how much Supernatural was.  I found Seasons 1-5 for $18.99 each.  I hadn't bought them because I can never find them for less than $20 and that's all I'm willing to spend on a TV show.  I LOVE Supernatural and now I'm so excited that I'll be getting the first 5 seasons.  Hopefully I can score season 6 for not too much when that comes out.

I've been watching Game of Thrones and I'm really liking it.  I even have Dan watching it with me.  True Blood is going to start up soon too.  Not too many other summer shows that I watch.  I think I'm just going to spend the summer watching some of the TV shows that I own on DVD.

X is turning 7 tomorrow and he is so excited!  Tonight I'm making cupcakes for him to bring to school and we're taking him out to dinner.  Saturday he's having his kid party at the park and I'm doing brownies.  Sunday is his family party and I'm just getting a Costco cake.  So we are going to be busy this weekend.

No comments:

Book Review: Overbite - Meg Cabot

Overbite - Meg Cabot Meena Harper has a special gift, but i's only now that anyone's ever appreciated it.  The Palatine Guard--...