Monday, January 03, 2011

New Year 2011

Happy New Year! 

It's hard to believe another year has passed.  My family and I had a great holiday.  My kids have way too many toys, they sure are lucky.  Dan had his birthday on the 28th and got more gifts (some wii games and tools).  I have to wait two months until my birthday.  I told Dan that I want pizza and an ice cream cake for my birthday.  I also have to start thinking about O's birthday, which is in March.  She will be turning 4 this year, which is so hard to believe.  I'll have to see what she wants for her party.  Last year it was Strawberry Shortcake and that included decorations, strawberry cupcakes and plates.  I'm sure she'll want Princess or Barbies or even Spider-Man.  For some reason she LOVES Spider-Man, which when you think about it, what is there not to love.

With the new year I have been thinking of some resolutions:
1.  Exercise more -  I do exercise already but I'm thinking I need to do it longer
2.  Read more books - In 2009 I read 66 books and in 2010 I read less, 61 books.  So I am thinking my goal should be 70 books this year.
3.  Be more patient with the kids - I tend to loose my patience when they don't listen and raise my voice.  So I will stay calm.

That's all I have for now.  I think three is a good start.  :)

No comments:

Book Review: Overbite - Meg Cabot

Overbite - Meg Cabot Meena Harper has a special gift, but i's only now that anyone's ever appreciated it.  The Palatine Guard--...