Friday, January 21, 2011

Not much

Not much going on except that it is freezing.  Times like these really make me question why I live here.  This morning my thermometer said -21F,  that's right, that's a negative sign in front of it!  X said that it's too cold to go outside for recess and then in the car when I told him to hurry up and buckle up he said "My body won't move because it's too cold"  So I'm thinking it's good soup weather.  I plan to make some tomorrow, tonight it's Picadillo.

So far I've read 3 books and I just went to the library and picked up a couple more.  My goal this month is to read at least 5 books.  So only two more to go.

I've started watching Roswell again.  I bought all three seasons last year, had a marathon of them and haven't watched them since.  I had never seen that show before and actually caught the first season on Hulu and got hooked and had to buy all 3 seasons.  So this time I'm taking my time and watching them.  Also still watching Psych and almost done with Season 1.  I'm watching it with Dan so if he doesn't feel like watching it we usually don't.

I started crocheting again.  X said he wants either a Dinosaur or a Dragon so I went to Ravelry and found a pattern for a Dragon.  I'll have to see what color yarn I have to make it with.  Also I am making myself a scarf with some yarn that I bought a while ago.  I buy yarn that's interesting and/or pretty and never do anything with it.  So I thought I should just make scarves.  I can wear a different one everyday.  Plus it's so easy just to make a scarf while you're watching TV.  I haven't done any scrapbooking for a while so I really should do that.  I have to look at pictures and figure out what to print.  January is almost over and I feel like I haven't accomplished too much.  I'll post pictures of my scarf when I'm done with it along with the pattern.

No comments:

Book Review: Overbite - Meg Cabot

Overbite - Meg Cabot Meena Harper has a special gift, but i's only now that anyone's ever appreciated it.  The Palatine Guard--...