Thursday, December 23, 2010

Christmas 2010

Wow!  I can't believe Christmas has arrived, well almost.  Tomorrow is Christmas Eve and luckily I get the day off work.  I am done with all my Christmas shopping, wrapping and baking.  Santa is all set to come tomorrow night and fill the kids' stockings.  The kids are both home with Dan today.  He was lucky enough to get two weeks off since he works at a school and X has the same two weeks off.  Me on the other hand, I get Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve off.  I did take Monday & Tuesday off so I get a five day weekend.  Dan's birthday is on Tuesday.  So we will be doing something fun for it, although I'm not sure what.  I do want to go sledding some time this weekend though.  The weather should not be too cold and we're supposed to get more snow tomorrow.  X has been playing outside pretty much everyday and  he just loves it out there.   He can stay outside for hours.

No comments:

Book Review: Overbite - Meg Cabot

Overbite - Meg Cabot Meena Harper has a special gift, but i's only now that anyone's ever appreciated it.  The Palatine Guard--...