Monday, September 28, 2009

TV again

I got caught up on my shows this weekend. This includes: Vampire Diaries, Supernatural, Grey's Anatomy, The Office and the new show Flashforward.

The Vampire Diaries
I read the book series and so far a few things have changed. But overall I am liking the show and will continue to watch it.

Supernatural:
I LOVE this show and will of course watch it. I'm curious to see where they are going with this whole Apocalypse thing and Lucifer coming to earth. Next week's episode looks good with Dean going to the future 5 years and seeing himself and Sam. Looks like Sam indeed became Lucifer's vessel.

Grey's Anatomy:
George O'Malley is dead and it looks like the season premiere pretty much wrapped up everyone's grief so I don't think we'll be seeing too much of that. With Seattle Grace merging with Mercy looks like everyone will be fighting to keep their jobs and they'll probably introduce new characters.

The Office:
It's all leading up to Pam & Jim's wedding and the pregnancy. Last week's was pretty funny and now both Jim and Michael are in charge. Also Dwight did not look happy about this.

Flashforward:
It had a Lost feel to it and did interest me a lot. I'm thinking there are some people that did not black out and they probably have something to do with it. Also where was Demetri? Shouldn't he have been in the car with is partner and both waking up at the same time. Plus he didn't "see" anything when he blacked out. Either he didn't black out or something else happened with him.

Looking forward to Heroes tonight. Also I wish Chuck was on right after Heroes like last season. But Chuck won't be back until February I think.

No comments:

Book Review: Overbite - Meg Cabot

Overbite - Meg Cabot Meena Harper has a special gift, but i's only now that anyone's ever appreciated it.  The Palatine Guard--...