Thursday, October 23, 2008

Harry Potter

So I read Deathly Hallows when it first came out. I wanted to re-read it again but though if I'm going to re-read the 7th book I might as well start with book 1. So I started reading all the books. I'm on the fifth one, Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix. I'm actually almost done with it and then I'll move on to Half-Blood Prince. They're actually better reading them in a row like that. Although I did take a break between some books to read The Host, which I'm going to write about soon. That was a good book. But for now I'm re-reading Harry Potter. There's a new book coming out in December, The Tales of Beedle the Bard, which is based on stories that helped them in Deathly Hallows. I will probably buy it since it sounds interesting. I haven't pre-ordered it yet or anything.
Next week is Halloween, I can't believe it. It sure snuck up on me. I still have to make a belt to go with Xavier's costume. I think I might do it tomorrow morning. We're going to a Halloween Carnival at the community center on Saturday and he needs his costume. I'm still giving him the choice of a Jedi or warrior. It is the same costume and same belt. The only difference is wearing a light saber or wearing a sword & shield. I was also going to make a sheath for his sword and attach it to his belt. I'll post pictures of the kids after Halloween.

No comments:

Book Review: Overbite - Meg Cabot

Overbite - Meg Cabot Meena Harper has a special gift, but i's only now that anyone's ever appreciated it.  The Palatine Guard--...