Friday, October 17, 2008

Google Docs, who knew?

Apparently Dan did. He actually told me about it a while ago and I didn't listen. Well yesterday I decided to check it out. Since I didn't know how to get there I just went to google.com and on the top there's a tab that says "more" under it it says "documents" So I went there and tried it out. I put my list on there. Yeah I have an ongoing Christmas/Birthday wish list all year that I have saved in Microsoft Word. It's a way for me to know what I want. Like if I see something in a magazine and think "Hmm, that looks pretty cool" I can simply add it to my list. I also have a list for Xavier & Olivia and Dan has his own too. It's easy come Christmas/Birthday time when people want to know what to get you. Anyhow now my list in on google docs and I've shared it with Dan so he can view an updated one. I'l be putting the rest of the lists up soon. As well as my book list. I keep a list of books I want to read as well as books I have read. The cool thing about google docs is that it's saved on the internet and you can pull up your file anywhere. So I can save it and change it at work and open it, save it and change it at home, at the library or someone else's house. So go to http://docs.google.com/ or just do what I did and go to google.com. Check it out! There's also a calendar feature.

No comments:

Book Review: Overbite - Meg Cabot

Overbite - Meg Cabot Meena Harper has a special gift, but i's only now that anyone's ever appreciated it.  The Palatine Guard--...