Friday, June 08, 2012

Book Review: Black Dawn - Rachel Caine

Black Dawn (The Morganville Vampires, #12)
In Last Breath, the rain brought a new and dire threat to Morganville and its vampires... their ancient enemies, the draug. Now, the vampires are fighting a losing war, and it will fall to the residents of the Glass House: Michael, Eve, Shane and Claire, to take the fight to an enemy who threatens to destroy the town, forever.

Lovers of Morganville, rejoice: Black Dawn takes the intrigue, romance and nail-biting suspense of the series to its highest level yet!


5/5 stars (it was amazing)
Every time I read a book in the Morganville Vampire Series I wonder how Rachel Caine will keep me interested and keep me wanting to read more.  She does it every time.  Black Dawn does not disappoint.  There is plenty of Myrnin (my favorite character).  As much as I love Shane/Claire I think I would love to see Myrnin/Claire.  Oliver is becoming a much more interesting character and I am not liking Amelie as much as I had before.  This books starts right where the last on left off.  The Draug are there and the Vampires reluctantly join forces with the Humans to fight them.  Michael & Eve are still a little rocky because of the fact that Michael bit her and couldn't stop.  We get a little more of Richard, Hannah and Monica.  Also Miranda and Jason make an appearance!  Also two deaths that I was surprised about.  Overall a great book!

No comments:

Book Review: Overbite - Meg Cabot

Overbite - Meg Cabot Meena Harper has a special gift, but i's only now that anyone's ever appreciated it.  The Palatine Guard--...