Monday, February 20, 2012

Supernatural...

I did not watch Friday night's episode again.  I LOVE LOVE the show but this season is not as good as previous ones.  I think it has a lot to do with no Castiel, no Bobby and the whole Leviathan thing that they have barely touched on.  Dean and Sam just don't seem into it as much.  I don't know.  Of course I'll still watch the show but I'm thinking since I tend to not watch it while it's on (I usually watch Grimm), also usually don't record it I have to wait until The CW has it posted, which is not until Monday.  Usually I have no time Monday night to watch it, O has Dance class and X usually has Cub Scouts.  I've been watching it Tuesdays though since Dan has a night class and I have time after the kids go to bed.  So I think I will stop trying so hard to watch it on the weekend. I usually watch The Vampire Diaries on Sunday (since CW posts it then).  Also catching up on Fringe and Modern Family online.

I'm re-reading The Hunger Games, getting ready for the movie.  I'm very excited.  My birthday is next week and I've taken the day off.  Dan has also taken it off so we can spend the day together (without kids) and maybe go see a movie.  He once again has class that night.

No comments:

Book Review: Overbite - Meg Cabot

Overbite - Meg Cabot Meena Harper has a special gift, but i's only now that anyone's ever appreciated it.  The Palatine Guard--...