Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Birthday & a snow day

I had a great birthday yesterday.  I took the day off of work and so did Dan.  We went to Caribou, where I got my free coffee.  We sat there for a while just enjoying the day.  Then we did a little shopping.  We were going to go see a movie, but we came home and watched Underworld: Rise of the Lycans.  Then picked the kids up from school & daycare and ate some pizza for dinner.  My friend came over, she lives in Chicago and I don't see her too often.  We hung out and watched a movie as well.  Overall a nice day.  I finally got all the Vampire Academy books so I can re-read them.  I got some cute Emerald earrings from Dan.

I wake up this morning and it's snowing and there's snow on the ground and X's school is cancelled.  So I decided to just have a snow day and stay home.  Not much planned for today.  I'll probably just watch some TV and get some laundry done.  My dad is coming over later and going out to eat to celebrate my birthday.

Happy Leap Day!

No comments:

Book Review: Overbite - Meg Cabot

Overbite - Meg Cabot Meena Harper has a special gift, but i's only now that anyone's ever appreciated it.  The Palatine Guard--...