Friday, January 20, 2012

Underworld Movies

I love the Underworld movies.  My friend got me to watch them a few years ago and I totally fell in love with them.  It doesn't hurt that I pretty much love anything Vampire related or supernatural related for that matter.  Since then I've watched them several time.  I usually watch the prequel "Rise of the Lycans" first and then the first two.  So I was excited when I heard that they were making another movie.  Saw the previews and was very excited about it.  Although wondering if they really are leaving Michael out of the movie.  I really liked him and I saw that Scott Speedman was not listed in the cast.  I am going Saturday to see it so I will write a post about what I thought of it.

No comments:

Book Review: Overbite - Meg Cabot

Overbite - Meg Cabot Meena Harper has a special gift, but i's only now that anyone's ever appreciated it.  The Palatine Guard--...