Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Book Title Quiz

I saw this on Becky's Barmy Book Blog and it looked like fun.

I will only answer using titles of books I have read this year.

Describe yourself:  The Iron Witch
How do you feel:  Torment
Describe where you currently live:  Unearthly
If you could go anywhere, where would you go:  The Red Pyramid
Your favorite form of transportation:  Succubus Shadows
Your best friend is:  Vegan Virgin Valentine
You and your friends are:  Awakened
What's the weather like:  Autumn
You fear:  Succubus Heat
What is the best advice you have to give:  Bloodthirsty
Thought for the day:  Before I Fall
How I would like to die:  Indefensible
My soul's present condition:  I Am Number Four


This was tough.

No comments:

Book Review: Overbite - Meg Cabot

Overbite - Meg Cabot Meena Harper has a special gift, but i's only now that anyone's ever appreciated it.  The Palatine Guard--...