Thursday, July 01, 2010

The Twilight Saga: Eclipse

I went last night to see Eclipse.  I thought it was better than the first two.  I had just finished the book about a week ago and so it was fresh in my mind.  They left out some things and changed others but I think they were necessary changes.  They left things in that I thought were great.  The vampires looked better than in the first two movies and their hair much better.  Especially Rosalie's hair looked better.  Jasper's hair although still bad grew on me.  He did not have such a crazed look on his face as in previous movies.  I'm very excited to see Breaking Dawn next year.  Also they showed a Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows preview and I'm very excited to go see that in November.

No comments:

Book Review: Overbite - Meg Cabot

Overbite - Meg Cabot Meena Harper has a special gift, but i's only now that anyone's ever appreciated it.  The Palatine Guard--...