Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Another new series

I really should NOT start reading any new series of books.  I mean I have tons and tons of books on my book list that I should really read before I start any new series.  If only I didn't work and I could spend all day reading then I could get through at least half of the books I want to read.  But unfortunately the only time I spend reading is on my lunch break and if I can squeeze it in after the kids go to bed and on weekends.  But I do still manage to read at least one book a week.  The new series that I started reading is actually one that's been on my list for a while, it's The Black Dagger Brotherhood by J.R. Ward.  It is about a brotherhood of vampires that fight soulless creatures named Lessers.  Lessers are humans that have sold their souls and their job is to kill other vampires and eventually wipe them out.  The brotherhood is composed of very strong vampires, almost a different race from regular vampires.  Each book focuses on a different brother and tells their story along with the main story that is going on with all the brothers.  So far I have read the first book and cannot wait to read the rest.  I know they look like romance novels, which is what they are categorized as but they have a story.  I normally don't read romance novels.  Here they are in order:

No comments:

Book Review: Overbite - Meg Cabot

Overbite - Meg Cabot Meena Harper has a special gift, but i's only now that anyone's ever appreciated it.  The Palatine Guard--...