Thursday, May 06, 2010

New Book Series

My friend bought me a book for my birthday and I finally read it last month.  It is Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead.  It is a vampire series about a girl named Rose.  She's 17 years old and a Dhampir (half vampire, half human) and she is a guardian.  Her best friend Lissa is a Moroi (alive vampire).  They are bonded because Lissa brought Rose back to life.  Rose is going to be Lissa's guardian and they protect Moroi from Strigoi (undead vampires).  There are 4 books out right now with a new one coming out May 18th and the last book in the series coming out later this year.  I really enjoyed this series and right now I'm waiting for the new book to come out to read it.  It is the Vampire Academy Series by Richelle Mead.  Here are all the books in the series:
Vampire Academy:
Frostbite:
Shadow Kiss:
Blood Promise:
Spirit Bound:

No comments:

Book Review: Overbite - Meg Cabot

Overbite - Meg Cabot Meena Harper has a special gift, but i's only now that anyone's ever appreciated it.  The Palatine Guard--...