Wednesday, May 26, 2010

I've been inspired

I came across a tutorial for a cute purse.  It actually doesn't look too difficult to make so I'm going to try to make it this weekend.  I'll take some pictures and post when I'm done.  Here is the link to the tutorial I'm going to use: Little Girl Pearl Purse Tutorial

I'm an okay sewer and have made a few little things for my kids.  I'm great at making pants and shorts from old t-shirts and fabric.  I'm always on the look out for cute fabric.  I like making little bags for the kids and/or myself.  But I usually just make simple things that don't require a pattern.  So we'll see how this goes.  I do however follow a pattern when crocheting something.  I am working on a couple of things for X's birthday, which is next week so I better get on that.  I'll post the finished product when I'm done.

No comments:

Book Review: Overbite - Meg Cabot

Overbite - Meg Cabot Meena Harper has a special gift, but i's only now that anyone's ever appreciated it.  The Palatine Guard--...