Monday, May 10, 2010

Small let down

I've blogged about this before, my love of vampire books.  I've read Anne Rice books since I was in high school and love the Twilight Series and have also read a few more series.  The series I'm disappointed in is the Vampire Diaries Series.  I read the first 4 books before the CW TV show came out.  Those books are The Awakening, The Struggle, The Fury, Dark Reunion.  Those books I enjoyed, they were written in the early 90s.  The latest book The Return: Nightfall came out last year and I read it and was not happy with it.  She should have left it at 4 books. Then the new one came out in March The Return: Shadow Souls and I heard it was better than book 5.  So I began reading it and 100 pages in I am giving it up.  I really do not like it and no longer care about the characters.  This is one time when the TV show is better than the books.  So I'm re-reading Twilight and planning to read through Eclipse since the movie is coming out at the end of next month.  I'm so excited!

No comments:

Book Review: Overbite - Meg Cabot

Overbite - Meg Cabot Meena Harper has a special gift, but i's only now that anyone's ever appreciated it.  The Palatine Guard--...