Monday, November 24, 2008

Twilight

I saw it Friday night. The theater was pretty full and I got there about 30 minutes early. I saw a Harry Potter preview and can't wait until that comes out in July. Also they announced on Saturday that they will be making New Moon (the sequel to Twilight).
I liked the movie, and do plan to buy it when it comes out on DVD. I went in knowing that changes would be made, which they were. I liked Edward, except for the chest hair and he maybe should have worked out a little more. I really liked Jasper and could feel the pain he was in being in the presence of all the humans. I also liked Edward and how you could really tell that he was overwhelmed by Bella's scent when he first meets her and also how he was troubled that he couldn't read her mind. I thought overall they did a good job at each character and I'm looking forward to the other movies that will be coming out.

No comments:

Book Review: Overbite - Meg Cabot

Overbite - Meg Cabot Meena Harper has a special gift, but i's only now that anyone's ever appreciated it.  The Palatine Guard--...