Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Book Review: Charlie and the Chocolate Factory - Roald Dahl

Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
Willy Wonka's famous chocolate factory is opening at last, and only five lucky children will be allowed inside. But what they find is even wilder than any of the wild rumors they've heard!

3/5 stars (liked it)
I found this book for my 8 year old son to read and he read it in one sitting.  When I asked him about it, he started telling me what it was about but then handed it to me and said "Just read it!".  So I read and it was actually pretty good.  I had never read the book and have seen the old movie.  I'm glad I was able to read this and wish that I would have read it as a kid.  I had a great conversation with my son discussing this book.

No comments:

Book Review: Overbite - Meg Cabot

Overbite - Meg Cabot Meena Harper has a special gift, but i's only now that anyone's ever appreciated it.  The Palatine Guard--...