Tuesday, March 06, 2012

2012 TV Finales

It's almost that time for shows to end.  Here are some dates of shows that I watch.

Sunday, March 18th
The Walking Dead (AMC)
Unfortunately I don't have cable so I don't currently watch this show but the sooner it's over the sooner it will be out and I can watch it.  :)

Wednesday, April 11th
Psych (USA)
What?  I love this show, I actually watch it online.

Saturday, April 14th
Being Human (BBC America)
I watch this show on Netflix so haven't watched the current season yet.

Thursday, May 10th
The Vampire Diaries (CW)
The Secret Circle (CW)
Two shows that I like better than the books.

Friday, May 11th
Fringe (FOX)
I watch this online because it's on at the same time as other shows I watch.  I wasn't sure I'd like this season but it's actually pretty good.

Friday, May 18th
Supernatural (CW)
They really need to bring Bobby and/or Castiel back.

I'm not sure when Grimm, Once Upon a Time, Modern Family, Up All Night, Survivor & Amazing Race will end.

No comments:

Book Review: Overbite - Meg Cabot

Overbite - Meg Cabot Meena Harper has a special gift, but i's only now that anyone's ever appreciated it.  The Palatine Guard--...