Wednesday, October 06, 2010

Supernatural - week 2

Much better episode last week.  I know I'm late in talking about this but I really didn't get a chance to see it until last night.

I loved how the brothers were dealing with the baby and how Dean knew what to do.  I knew that Samuel had another agenda and now we know he's collecting monsters for someone.  But the question is, is Sam in on it or he just an innocent bystander.  Who brought Samuel back and is it really him?  Who brought Sam back?  Also both Sam & Dean looked confused when Samuel was talking about their mother when she was a baby.

The ending was great with Dean going back to hunting and uncovering the impala.  Looks like Sam & Dean will be kicking some butt now!

No comments:

Book Review: Overbite - Meg Cabot

Overbite - Meg Cabot Meena Harper has a special gift, but i's only now that anyone's ever appreciated it.  The Palatine Guard--...