Monday, September 20, 2010

Monday Night

I'm excited for the return of Chuck tonight.  Most of my new shows are returning this week so I'll have a busy week.  Last week I watched the finale of America's Got Talent.  A show I started watching last year because there was never anything on.  The kids like that show too.  But I flipped back and forth between that and Survivor.  It's no big deal to miss the first few episodes anyway.  I also caught up on two episodes of The Vampire Diaries.  I'm not sure I like that Caroline is now a vampire too.  I mean is the whole cast going to turn into a supernatural being (witch, vampire, werewolf).  Last night I watched the season finale of The Gates.  I'm pretty certain the show won't be back next summer and it kind of did end.  But tonight it's Chuck and I might check out The Event.  The event is probably people watching the show.  I feel a cold coming on (stuffy nose and sore throat) so not sure how late I'll be staying up.  Also on this week is Glee, The Big Bang Theory, Grey's Anatomy, Fringe & Supernatural.  I finally got caught up on Glee last week so I'm all set.  So sad that True Blood is over.  I don't like how they did the Fairies.  Also Psych won't be back until November.  I'll try to post tomorrow on my thought of Chuck.

No comments:

Book Review: Overbite - Meg Cabot

Overbite - Meg Cabot Meena Harper has a special gift, but i's only now that anyone's ever appreciated it.  The Palatine Guard--...