Thursday, March 04, 2010

Great Site

I stumbled upon this site a couple of weeks ago when I was looking on how to grow your own avocado. Not only did I find out how but I found this great site. It's Education.com and it is full of educational information for parents for school aged children. It has everything from science experiments you can do at home to advice and worksheets for you children. You can sign up on their site for free and you can add experiments and things to your profile to look at later (like bookmarking). I haven't explored the site too much but have found some fun things I can do with the kids while they're home. I also found how to grow my own avocado out of an avocado seed from a regular one you get at the store. I just started it and hopefully in a few weeks I'll be able to put it in dirt. Check it out!

No comments:

Book Review: Overbite - Meg Cabot

Overbite - Meg Cabot Meena Harper has a special gift, but i's only now that anyone's ever appreciated it.  The Palatine Guard--...