Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Breakfast made fun

I had both kids home when X had no school. So I decided to make something fun for breakfast. I made eggs with ham and cheese, tortillas on the side and some cut up strawberries.

To make it even more fun I cut up the tortillas using a cookie cutter and toasted them in the toaster oven.
I even toasted the ones that were not cut from the cookie cutters and I ate them. I also used their favorite cups (Christmas ones) for milk and divided plates
Here is O's food:
Here is X's food:
O enjoying her breakfast:
X enjoying his breakfast:
He insisted on me taking a picture with his dinosaur tortilla:

After we did this I told him he could have "Cookie cutter Wednesday" which is basically me cutting a shape into bread and making him a pb&j sandwich packed in his school lunch. So he is always looking forward to Wednesdays now.

No comments:

Book Review: Overbite - Meg Cabot

Overbite - Meg Cabot Meena Harper has a special gift, but i's only now that anyone's ever appreciated it.  The Palatine Guard--...