Monday, December 07, 2009

Sorry

I apologize for my lack of Heroes recap last week. I guess I was busy and forgot to recap it and then I remembered and thought too late. The episode was not good and did not leaving me wanting more. I thought since it was the last episode of the year they would leave a nice cliffhanger at the end so we really look forward to when the show comes back in January. But that was not done. But one thing I am looking forward to in January is the return of Chuck. Also Lost will be starting back up in January.

I can't believe Christmas is a little over two weeks away. I do have most of my Christmas shopping done. I am waiting for a couple of things to arrive that I got at amazon. Also will be sending my Christmas cards out this week. I got them all addressed, I just have to sign them and put them in the envelopes. I have to stop at the post office to get some stamps though.

Harry Potter comes out this week but I'm not sure if I should buy it because it's on my Christmas list. Hopefully someone buys it for me.

Nothing on TV anymore, just Christmas specials and I'm getting sick of them. Merry Madagascar was NOT good at all. Shrek the halls was not good either. The kids are getting excited though. I made a countdown calendar and X crosses off a day each day and counts how many days left until Christmas.

Currently reading The Lovely Bones by Alice Sebold and it's a great book. I'll most likely finish it today and return it to the library where a book is waiting for me. Fade Out by Rachel Caine (Morganville Vampire Series) is waiting for me. The book came out I think in October or November and I was on a waiting list.

No comments:

Book Review: Overbite - Meg Cabot

Overbite - Meg Cabot Meena Harper has a special gift, but i's only now that anyone's ever appreciated it.  The Palatine Guard--...