Wednesday, December 16, 2009

The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks

I got an e-mail newsletter from Nintendo DS (yeah I'm a dork) a couple of weeks ago saying that the new Zelda game was coming out on December 8th. I was super excited about it. I was planning to wait to buy it until after Christmas since I did add it to my list and hinted to Dan that I really wanted it. He had already bought me a gift (I think he got me Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box game). But then I was looking at the Sunday ads (Dec. 13th) and noticed that Target had Zelda on sale for $25. What a deal! The game is regularly $34.99. I went to Michael's with my mother-in-law to help her pick out gifts for my sister-in-law and then we swung by Target. I had to pick up some prescriptions and other stuff and I bought my game. Of course I got home and it was lunch time and X noticed the new game and wanted me to play it. So I started playing it and it's a lot of fun. It's pretty similar to Phantom Hourglass, except this time you get to drive a train around. So far I haven't had to much time to play it though. I've been busy making some Christmas gifts. Check out the game The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks.

1 comment:

valentines day gift ideas said...

I’m a good ten hours in and still loving it. Some parts ring true such as the frame rate issues but they are few and far between. Also, just because you’re hitting switches with the boomerang doesn’t mean it’s as simple as it was the first time you did it in Link to the Past;

Book Review: Overbite - Meg Cabot

Overbite - Meg Cabot Meena Harper has a special gift, but i's only now that anyone's ever appreciated it.  The Palatine Guard--...