Wednesday, August 05, 2009

School

My little boy is starting kindergarten this year. His first day is September 2nd and he's super excited. His last day at daycare is next Thursday. It is so hard to believe that he is old enough to be going to school. It seems like just yesterday he was born and a little baby I held in my arms. Now he is an opinionated 5 year old little boy. So this is my first year buying school supplies and thinking about packing lunches. I really don't know what to expect. I mean it's one thing on you're the one going to school but it's another when you're the parent of that child. I am also worried about how it will be for O going to daycare by herself. She loves her big brother and has never been apart from him since she was born. I'm sure she will miss him terribly. Although there are days when they do not get along and I'm sure wish they were not together. I am taking the day off of work when he starts school. I will probably take a million pictures too.

No comments:

Book Review: Overbite - Meg Cabot

Overbite - Meg Cabot Meena Harper has a special gift, but i's only now that anyone's ever appreciated it.  The Palatine Guard--...