Friday, August 07, 2009

End of Summer

It is already a week into August and it feels like it is the end of summer. I go to the stores and see back to school supplies and fall stuff too. I don't even want to start thinking about holidays yet. First Halloween, which I really have to think about because I'm making the kids' costumes. O is going to be a witch, I'm just going to make her a simple black dress to wear and big enough so she can wear some warm clothes underneath. X is going to be a pirate so I have to figure out what I'm going to do for him. The Renaissance Festival is coming up too. We are planning on going this year with both kids. We did that last year and they had a lot of fun. We bought X a shield last year with a dragon on it and the year before a sword. So we'll probably get him something this year too. Maybe we'll get O a sword too. Then after Halloween we'll have Thanksgiving. And Christmas, which I am really NOT ready for. I'm too busy right now thinking about X's first day of school. T-ball is over too and next week is our last swimming lesson.

Here is X's T-ball picture:

No comments:

Book Review: Overbite - Meg Cabot

Overbite - Meg Cabot Meena Harper has a special gift, but i's only now that anyone's ever appreciated it.  The Palatine Guard--...