Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Last Night

It was a little odd last night not to have Chuck and Heroes to watch. Medium was 2 hours and it started at 8pm. I have been reading the graphic novels for Heroes and they continue through the summer. It was so nice outside yesterday that we went for a long bike ride and stopped at the park. Other than that we just did laundry and watched some TV.

Tonight I have my Pilates class. Dan told me to pick up a Papa Murphy's pizza to have for dinner so that's probably what we'll be having. The shows I watch on Tuesday nights are Reaper and Fringe. I always miss the first half of Reaper though because my class goes until a little after 7pm so I normally get home close to 7:30pm.

Mother's Day is this weekend. We don't really have anything planned for it. My mom lives in another state, but I did send her a card and gift and I will also call her. We're going to the in-laws Saturday night to give mother-in-law her gift, which we haven't bought yet. Dan says he's running out to the store on Saturday with the kids to get my gift. I told him I want a little garden statue to put in the garden. We'll see what they find.

2 comments:

Dan said...

Do people really want to know what you did last night...maybe you should put posts like this on your facebook...

Celeste said...

You're a stinker!

Book Review: Overbite - Meg Cabot

Overbite - Meg Cabot Meena Harper has a special gift, but i's only now that anyone's ever appreciated it.  The Palatine Guard--...