Wednesday, September 10, 2008

About Me

I saw this on another blog and thought it would be fun to do.

Have you ever…
gone on a blind date? No
skipped school? Yes, Freshman & Sophomore year in High School
been to Canada? I went to Toronto about 5 years ago
been to Mexico? Yes, I’ve been to Tijuana and went during college for school and we went to Mexico City, Guanajuato & Iripuato
been to Florida? No
been on a plane? Yes, several times
been lost? Whenever I go to a new place
been on the opposite side of the country? California
swam in the ocean? Yes, in Guatemala and in California
had your booze taken away by the cops? No
lettered in high school sport? I didn’t even play a sport
cried yourself to sleep? Yes
played cops and robbers? No
played dolls? Yes
sung karaoke? Yes
paid for a meal with coins only? When I was younger, but probably quarters and ones
done something you told yourself you wouldn’t? Probably
cheated on an exam? No
made prank phone calls? Yes
laughed until some sort of beverage came out of your nose? No
danced in the rain? No
written a letter to Santa Claus? No
watched the sunrise with someone you care about? No
been kissed under the mistletoe? No
blown bubbles? Yes, I’m terrible at it
gone ice skating? I don’t know how
been skinny dipping outdoors? No
had a nickname? Celestial Seasonings, Celery
been to Africa? No
eaten cookies for dinner? Only after dinner
been on TV? Yes, Dan and I were in a Cub ad when we lived in Mankato. We didn’t know we were on TV until we saw the commercial and we were walking through the produce.
Been in a car accident? Yesf
avorite drink? Water & Chai Tea
favorite alcohol? Wine Coolers
favorite vacation spot? The warm ocean beach
favorite salad dressing? Ranch & Caesar
favorite pie? Apple
favorite number? 8
favorite movie? All the Harry Potters
favorite holiday? Christmas
favorite food? Mexican & Italian
favorite day of the week? Saturday
favorite brand of body wash? Anything yummy smelling
favorite toothpaste? Arm & Hammer
favorite smell? Vanilla & Cinnamon
Do you have any tattoos? No
body piercings? 3 holes in each ear
Do you drive a 2-door or 4-door vehicle? 4 door car & minivan
What do you do to relax? Read, play Wii fit, scrapbook, crochet
How do you see yourself in 10 years? Pulling my hair out because I’ll have a 14 year old boy and 11 year old girl. Just kidding, I’m sure they’ll be great kids. I’ll be happy with my family.

No comments:

Book Review: Overbite - Meg Cabot

Overbite - Meg Cabot Meena Harper has a special gift, but i's only now that anyone's ever appreciated it.  The Palatine Guard--...