Monday, October 10, 2016

Book Review: Kalona's Fall - P.C. Cast & Kristin Cast


In Kalona's Fall, the shadows in Kalona's past will finally come to light.  We will learn about the winged immortals' secret history and discover how he went from being the Goddess's Warrior and Guardian to her enemy and betrayer.  Did Darkness taint Kalona as it did Neferet, or has the powerful immortal always preferred power over honor, and control over faith?  This novella will be crucial to fans' understanding of Kalona, before his role in the explosive final installment of the House of Night, Redeemed.


3/5 stars (liked it)
I got this as an audio book because I have so many books I want to read and no time and thought since I spend about an hour in the car each day this might be a way to catch up on books.  I had never had an audio book before and I found myself actually enjoying it.  The reader was quite good and even had a different voice for each character.  I enjoyed learning about not just Kalona but Erebus and Nyx as well.  Also how the vampires came into being.  I can't wait to see what happens in the final House of Night novel and how Kalona's role will ends things for the other characters.

No comments:

Book Review: Overbite - Meg Cabot

Overbite - Meg Cabot Meena Harper has a special gift, but i's only now that anyone's ever appreciated it.  The Palatine Guard--...