Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Lost so far

I've been watching the last season of Lost. Which of course they remind of us every time it is advertised. "Lost, the final season!" I have to say though that as much as I love this show I am ready for it to end. It looks like they are doing a good job of wrapping it up.

I like what they have done so far this season with the two alternate realities. I have to theories about it. First is that both are being played out simultaneously and at some point they will converge and they will either be on the island or off the island. So that setting the bomb really did work because they are off the island. My other theory is that us as viewers are seeing a what if reality. The what if no one had ever gotten on the island. We have so far seen Ben Linus as a teacher and Ethan as an OB doctor. But then Juliet said it worked and how exactly does that fit in with my second theory. I like the new characters they have introduced like the Japanese guy. Also I am wondering if Jacob really isn't dead because we saw that little blonde boy that kind of looked like Jacob. Still so many questions unanswered.

No comments:

Book Review: Overbite - Meg Cabot

Overbite - Meg Cabot Meena Harper has a special gift, but i's only now that anyone's ever appreciated it.  The Palatine Guard--...