Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Book Review: Redeemed - P.C. & Kristin Cast

Redeemed - P.C. & Kristin Cast
In the final electrifying novel in the House of Night Series, Neferet has finally made herself known to mortals.  A Dark Goddess is loose on Tulsa and the world.  No single vampyre is strong enough to vanquish her unless that creature has the power to summon the elements as well as the ability to wield Old Magick.  Only Zoey Redbird is heir to such power...but because of the consequences of using Old Magick, she is unable to help.  Find out who will win and who will lose in this epic battle of Light versus Darkness.

3/5 stars (liked it)
This is a series that I think went on too long and I lost interest in it for a while.  So much so that I didn't realize the last book was out already.  I'm glad I did because it was a good conclusion to the story.  We got closure with Kalona and Nyx.  Closure for Zoey, Stark and Aurox/Heath.  Also saw a new love develop.  Overall I see a good ending to the series.



No comments:

Book Review: Overbite - Meg Cabot

Overbite - Meg Cabot Meena Harper has a special gift, but i's only now that anyone's ever appreciated it.  The Palatine Guard--...