Thursday, October 17, 2013

Book Review: The Fall of Five – Pittacus Lore

The Fall of Five (Lorien Legacies, #4)
I thought things would change when I found the others.  We would stop running.  We would fight the Mogadorians.  And we would win.

But I was wrong.  Even though we have come together, we barely escaped from the Mogadorians with our lives.  And now we’re in hiding, trying to figure out our next move.

The six of us are powerful—but we’re not yet strong enough to take on their entire army.  We haven’t discovered the full extent of our Legacies.  We haven’t learned to work together.  And there’s still so much that we don’t know about the Elders or their plan for us.  Time is running out, and there’s only one thing we know for certain:  We need to find Number Five before they do.

The caught Number One in Malaysia.
Number Two in England.
And Number Three in Kenya.
I am Number Four.  I was supposed to be next.
But I’m still alive.

This battle is far from over.

4/5 stars (really liked it)
The book is told from three different point of views; John Smith (aka Number Four), Marina (Number Seven, the one that was in Spain) & Sam Goode (the human from Paradise).  I actually really liked all three points of views as they were not all always together so it was a good way to find out what was going on with everyone.  I had read The Lost Files #4-6 and I’m glad I had read it ahead of time.  In that book we met Adam, a Mogadorian working for the Garde and he ended up freeing Malcolm and Sam Goode.  Although he is mostly absent in the book I was hoping he would meet up with the Garde and work with them.  Nine is as cocky as ever but I love that guy.  Sarah has stepped it up and is training so she can be some help.  Ella is having nightmares/visions of a horrible future.  I think this is by far my favorite book in the series.

No comments:

Book Review: Overbite - Meg Cabot

Overbite - Meg Cabot Meena Harper has a special gift, but i's only now that anyone's ever appreciated it.  The Palatine Guard--...