Thursday, February 03, 2011

Fallen Series

I had heard about this Series from several book blogs and decided to check it out for myself.  I'm so glad I did.  I picked up the first book in the series, Fallen by Lauren Kate on Monday and I had it read by Wednesday night.  It was a total page turner and I could not get enough of it.  It is about a girl named Lucinda (Luce) Price that is drawn to a mysterious boy named Daniel Grigori.  She feels like she knows him but cannot recall from where.  He ignores her every chance he gets.  I like how you are kept guessing about what/who Daniel is and what has happened in Luce's past.  By the end of the book I wanted to pick up the next one and start reading.  There are four books planned in the series.

Fallen (12/08/09)
Torment (9/28/10)
Passion (6/14/11)
Fallen
Rapture (Spring 2012)

No comments:

Book Review: Overbite - Meg Cabot

Overbite - Meg Cabot Meena Harper has a special gift, but i's only now that anyone's ever appreciated it.  The Palatine Guard--...