Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Life in general

Someone is on vacation at my work all week. Which means I get to take over her job. How fun! My lunch schedule gets all screwed up, plus I have to stay here until 5pm instead of 4:30pm. Then I don't get home until almost 5:30pm and my son is crabby because he's been waiting for me to come home to eat dinner. My son is almost 14 months old BTW. Yesterday I got stuck in a wonderful traffic jam so I didn't get home until after 5:30pm. On the plus side we finally got some much needed rain. My grass is almost dead!! My poor plants are dying! And a stupid squirrel keeps digging in the garden so it can cool off in the dirt. It also chewed up one of my cushions for my outdoor furniture.

No comments:

Book Review: Overbite - Meg Cabot

Overbite - Meg Cabot Meena Harper has a special gift, but i's only now that anyone's ever appreciated it.  The Palatine Guard--...