Wednesday, June 08, 2016

Book Review: The Raven King - Maggie Stiefvater

The Raven King (The Raven Cycle, #4)
Nothing living is safe.  Nothing dead is to be trusted.

For years, Gansey has been on a quest to find a lost king.  One by one, he's drawn others into this quest:  Ronan, who steals from dreams; Adam, whose life is no longer his own; Noah, whose life is no longer a lie; and Blue, who loves Gansey...and is certain she is destined to kill him.

Now the endgame has begun.  Dreams and nightmares are converging.  Love and loss are inseparable.  And the quest refuses to be pinned to a path.

2/5 stars (it was ok)
I wanted to give up on this series but I figured since it was the last book I wanted to know what happened.  Adam is my favorite character and I wish that there was a book just about him.  The ending was not surprising.  I liked the epilogue.

No comments:

Book Review: Overbite - Meg Cabot

Overbite - Meg Cabot Meena Harper has a special gift, but i's only now that anyone's ever appreciated it.  The Palatine Guard--...