Thursday, February 02, 2017

Book Review: Every Day - David Levithan

Every day a different body.  Every day a different life.  Every day in love with the same girl.  There's never any warning about where it will be or who it will be.  A has made peace with that, even established guidelines by which to live: Never get too attached.  Avoid being noticed.  Do not interfere.

It's all fine until the morning A wakes up in the body of Justin and meets Justin's girlfriend, Rhiannon.  From that moment, the rules by which A has been living no longer apply.  Because finally A has found someone he wants to be with--day in, day out, day after day.

3/5 stars (liked it)
I've had this book on my to-read list for a while.  I finally got around to reading it and I'm glad I finally did.  A is very likeable and honest and caring.  He switches bodies every day but respects the body he's in and tries not to interfere.  He falls in love with Rhiannon and tries very hard not to disrupt things.  I like the developing relationship between them and the ending was great.  I can't wait to read the next one from Rhiannon's perspective.

No comments:

Book Review: Overbite - Meg Cabot

Overbite - Meg Cabot Meena Harper has a special gift, but i's only now that anyone's ever appreciated it.  The Palatine Guard--...